Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Hole in the Floor



Do you remember when I said that the prospect of taking out the toilet unnerved me somewhat? I had so little to fear. After writing this, we received two different offers from friends of ours who own their own camping potties and who wanted to loan us this primitive convenience. Thanks so much, Norma and Lori!

We picked up Lori and Kevin's porta potty at their son's homeschool graduation party on New Year's Day, and this is Paul trying to figure it out.



It worked so well. We are so grateful!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Soooooooooooo funny!!! Thanks for making us "famous"...we're delighted to be of help :-)

    I like the new bloggy-look...very pretty! It makes me dream of springtime, ahhhhhhh!

    Blessings,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete